Ivy Green is a gaff cutter, designed by Ed Burnett, built by The Elephant Boatyard and launched in 2003. She came into our care in October 2014, when we brought her back to the Solent.
- LOA: 45’ 3” - 13.8m (including bowsprit)
- LOD: 34’ 9” - 10.59m
- LWL: 31’ - 9.45m
- Beam: 10’ 8” - 3.26m
- Displacement: 11.5 tons - 10.42 tonnes
- Draft: 5’ 8” - 1.73m
- Construction: 25mm Douglas fir strip planking, overlaid with 3mm Khaya mahogany. 2 layers of glass cloth and epoxy.
- Sail area: 841 sqft
- Engine: Lister Petter 30HP diesel
- Official registration number: 904790
- Call sign: VSLR8
- MMSI: 235003688
- OGA no. : 2595
Click on the map, to see Ivy Green's latest recorded position.
An archive of posts and images from 2016 and before is available here.
2017 sailing calendar
|31st May-3rd Jun @||Yarmouth Gaffers Regatta|
|22nd Jun-24th Jun @||Falmouth Classics - Regatta|
|29th Jun-1st Jul @||Solent Gaffers Poole - Rally|
|6th Jul-8th Jul @||Round the Island race|
|20th Jul-22nd Jul @||RSYC Taittinger Regatta|
|22nd Jul-27th Jul @||Cowes Classics Week|
|16th Aug-19th Aug @||OGA 55 - Regatta|
|31st Aug-2nd Sep @||Bursledon Regatta|
|14th Sep-16th Sep @||Hamble Classics Regatta|
|21st Sep-23rd Sep @||Centenary Chase - Regatta|