Ivy Green sailing calendar
We hope that friends and family will come and join us sailing on Ivy Green. Below is an outline of our plans for the next year. Do get in touch and let us know what you’re interested in.
- Mark your spot early, but it’s always worth checking at the last minute too, even if it shows full below.
- Don’t worry if your plans change, but please let us know as early as possible. We shall do the same.
- Conditions change. We won’t go if we don’t think it’s going to be fun.
- “Weekend sails” are loosely defined and may vary between 1 and 4 days between Thursday and Sunday, depending on conditions, interest and other commitments. Unless otherwise stated, they are likely to be Solent-based.
- “Regattas” are usually a mixture of racing and socialising. You don’t need to sign up for the whole event. It’s usually good to have extra crew for the races.
- “Rallies” are “regattas” without the racing.
- “Cruises” are longer trips. Join us for a day, or two, or as long as we can stand each other.
- “Passages” are all about getting to the destination. There may not be anywhere to get off on the way.
|26th Jul - 2nd Aug||West Highland Yachting Week?|
|17th Aug - 25th Aug||Scottish sailing?|